Mommabearsbooks

Mommabears Book Blog

I love sharing my love of reading with the world. I love connecting with other book lovers like me.

The Garnet Dagger
Andrea R. Cooper
Shattered
C.C. Brown

Splintered

Splintered - A.G. Howard I read Splintered almost 2 months ago, and in that time, most of you have already read it. So I think I'll just tell you my feelings about Splintered.
This book totally blew my mind. As a debut author, A.G. Howard has a very bright future if she keeps this up. Splintered sucked me in and wouldn't let go. It creeped me out but I kept going back for more. The world building was phenomenal. I felt like I was right there with the characters. Speaking of the characters, I had a love/hate relationship with Alyssa and Morpheus. But I adored Jeb. Alyssa got on my nerves sometimes when she wouldn't open up about things. I really hated Morpheus until the very, very end. But his character was like none I've ever read about. He was amazing. The way everything worked out in the end gave me chills. I completely recommend this book to everyone. There are a couple of mature themes though.