Mommabearsbooks

Mommabears Book Blog

I love sharing my love of reading with the world. I love connecting with other book lovers like me.

The Garnet Dagger
Andrea R. Cooper
Shattered
C.C. Brown
Pretty Dark Nothing - Heather L. Reid Pretty Dark Nothing is a very dark, emotional book. There's nothing light and fluffy about it.
This book really got to me. Actually, the main character Quinn got to me. So much has happened to this poor girl. And then the other main character, Aaron comes into play, and he has even more issues. I love Aaron though. He is so selfless. He just can't seem to catch a break. I had to keep reading to see what would happen next with these two. Then the ending came and I got so confused and pissed off. I don't want to say any more about it for fear of giving it away. It just felt like the last 5%(I was reading on my kindle) was a last minute thought and thrown together. Maybe it was just me though.
Okay, I didn't like the ending, but the rest of the book was great! You know it's a good book when you feel the characters emotions. I hope Heather will be writing more!